Does Your Company Have a Website?
Does your company have a website?
It seems like a trivial question in this day and age. I wouldn’t even consider starting a business without a website. Even my business name is influenced on whether or not I can get a domain name that matches the business name.
We recently wrote some new algorithms that help verify the companies in our database. It helps us keep track of companies that may go out of business or merge with another company but don’t report this change to anyone. One of the interesting things we found is that there are still active companies out there that don’t have a website for their business.
These are my top 5 reasons for having a website:
1) Business Credibility – validation of your company
2) Online Presence – you show up in search results
3) Advertising – you can show off what your business can do for your customers
4) Contacts – customers can easily find your contact information for sales/support
5) Hub for Social Media – allows you to point potential customers back to your site where they can learn more about your business and validate your business
Tags: #SmallBusinessTips #MarketingTips #LocalSEOTips
When you run a small business you are the man/woman for all seasons. You develop or produce the material that your customers need, you man...
Do you know why every website should use SSL? The SSL provides higher encryption layer when your customers’ computer communicates dat...