At Legal Ally we work exclusively with small businesses and entrepreneurs. Whether you are just starting or growing, thinking about adding partners, or planning your exit strategy, we can help you put the right legal structures in place to increase the value of your business and its intellectual property.
Some of the many services we provide include:
- Assisting with the formation of the correct legal entity for your business (e.g. LLC, S Corp, etc.).
- Deciding and documenting founders’ rights.
- Protecting your intellectual property, such as trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets.
- Drafting and negotiating binding contracts.
- Advising about the legal differences between employees and independent contractors.
- Advising on regulations concerning the employer-employee relationship and compliance with anti-discrimination laws.
- Drafting employee manuals.
- Planning exit strategies.
- Prosecuting and defending litigation.
- Advising on necessary insurance coverages, such as general liability (GL), errors & omissions (E&O), directors and officers (D&O), among others.
5514 N Wayne Ave
Chicago, IL 60640
More information: http://www.yourlegalally.com
Tags: #lawyerChicago #LawyerSmallBusiness